Product description of A-ret gel
A-ret gel is a topical formulation basically helps to treat Acne vulgaris, prevent for the creation and extend of pimples, spots, whiteheads and blackheads. This gel also diminishes the visible signs of ageing on the face. A-ret gel changes the old damage skin into new skin. Tretinoin is the main active ingredient present in the A-ret gel. Tretinoin reduces the production of the oil from sebaceous (oil gland) and rejuvenates the skin. This gel provides several profits like elimination of scars, removal of spot and anti- aging gel.
Indications of A-ret gel
- A-ret gel also helps in the healing of Acne (pimples).
- A-ret gel is also used in the management of Dermatoheliosis(chronic sunburn).
Contraindications of A-ret gel
Under some medical condition this gel should not be applied;
- In the patient who are oversensitive to Tretinoin or another medicament of the gel.
- A-ret gel is contraindicated in the injured skin, burnt or cut or lesion on the skin.
- In the kids below 12 years of the age.
Drug interactions of A- ret gel
These are those medicaments that alter the action of A-ret gel when they are applyied in combination; so, never these medicines apply on your face;
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Salicylic acid
Storage of the A-ret gel
The A-ret gel should be stored under below mentioned conditions;
- Store the A-ret gel below room temperature, i.e. 30 0C.
- Don’t put the cream in refrigerator.
- Remain it tightly closed while not in use.
- Keep the A-ret gel in cool and dry place.
How to use A-ret gel- This gel is only for external use. Before and after applying the cream, you should properly wash your hands and dry the affected area. Do not apply this gel on the burned skin, injured, dry, chapped or irritated skin. Apply the gel in the form of a thin uniform layer and gently massage. Do not apply near heat because Tretinoin is highly flammable in nature. A-ret gel is generally applied at the night time.
Missed Dose of A-ret gel
If the patient skips a dose of A-ret gel apply it as soon as you remember. If it gets the time for the next dose then ignore it and move for your normal dose plan.
Overdose of A-ret gel
Being a topical formulation there is an about the unimportant possibility of overdosing. If it happens there will be no any life threatening sign.
Some side effects while applying A-ret gel;
Common side effects of A-ret gel
Dryness, itching and swelling of skin.
Some severe side effects A-ret gel
Feeling of burning sensation, severe redness and peeling of the skin.
Follow some safety measures while using A-ret gel
- Always use sunscreen lotion and wear a sun protecting clothes while going outside during the daytime, if you are using the gel outside.
- Do not use any other antiseptic cream, moisturizer, scrub or skin whitening cream on your face.
- Evade gets in contact with of A- ret gel with eyes, nose, and mouth.