Melalite is a skin lightning cream and it shows its effects by reversing the symptoms of aging. It shows its effect in just four weeks by lightning the age spots and hyperpigmentation. It acts by interrupting the skin darkening cycle. The 2% strength of Melalite cream fades age spot and makes skin more smother, even and radiant. It assists to enhance skin hyperpigmentation condition like freckles, lentigines, chloasma, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, residual hyperpigmentation and patchy pigmentation. It is also applicable in acne treatment. It also cures skin blemishes, acne scar, dark pigmentation, pimple marks, and other facial problems.
Indications of Melalite cream 2%
Melalite cream 2% prescribed to lighten areas of darkened skin like freckles, age spot, dark skin discoloration, and chloasma to give glowing, smooth skin.
How to apply Melalite cream 2%
You have to apply this cream just half an before you go to sleep at night. Apply a thin layer of cream on the affected area. Wash your face with Luke warm water before using this cream and dry properly. Message the cream in a circular motion and keep on rubbing till it gets absorbed completely into the skin. After three months you will see a drastic change in you, all acne scars marks will disappear or hardly visible.
Contraindications of Melalite cream 2%
Contraindication is a condition in which a particular drug or treatment in strictly not prohibited. Contraindications of Melalite cream are
- Do not use this cream if you are hypersensitive to hydroquinone or any other ingredient of Melalite cream.
- This drug is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- Melalite cream is not suitable for the injured skin, open wounds, boils, chapped skin, and sunburn, burnt, cut or skin lesions.
- It is not suitable for any type of infection caused by bacteria, virus or fungus.
Drug interactions of Melalite cream 2%
When two or more drugs are used together they interfere with the activity of each other. This interference may increase, decrease or changes the activity of the required drug. Drug interactions shown by Melalite cream are
- drugs either cosmetics or medicinal products containing resorcinol, phenol or salicylic acid can interfere with hydroquinone and glyceryl mono Para- amino benzoate.
- It may interact with abrasive agents like scrubs, soaps, exfoliating cleanser, toner and cosmetic medicines with drying and peeling effects.
- Compounds having a higher concentration of alcohol and astringents.
- Do not use herbal product with this product.
Storage of the Melalite cream 2%
Keep it at room temperature. Keep it away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture. Keep it in cool and dry place. Keep is Out of reach of children.
Missed Dose of Melalite cream 2%
If in any case you have missed to apply the cream, apply it as soon as you remember.
Overdose of Melalite cream 2%
Since it’s topical cream so overdose is not possible in this case.
Side effects are the unwanted of the drug when administered as recommended. These side effects may be serious or sometimes can be ignored.
- Some of the common side effects are acne, skin irritation, dryness erythema, redness of skin, freckles, inflammation of skin, blister formation.
- Rare but serious side-effects are blister formation, skin cracking, blue-black patches on the skin, photosensitivity, allergic reaction like rashes and inflammation.
Precaution to be taken before applying Melalite cream is
- During the course of this medicine protect your skin from climatic conditions like sunlight, wind. Exposure to sunlight may cause rebound hyperpigmentation.
- Avoid contact of cream with mouth, eyes, nose and lips.
- If you feel blue-black patches or formation of papules and nodules on sun exposed areas immediately stop using this cream.
- Melalite cream is for topical use only.
- Do not use this product with benzoyl peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, or other peroxides they may cause skin staining when applied together.