Sildigra 50 mg is the medication which is used as a remedy to cure the men which are suffering from the erectile dysfunction. It has Sildenafil Citrate as a main compound which belongs to the phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It exerts their action by wide the blood vessel of penile region by which the blood flow is increased in the blood vessels and improves the erection in males. It blocks the work of PDE-5 inhibitors which destroy the sign of erectile dysfunction by approving the biological method of physical stimulation to recruit the cGMP mechanism of erection of the penis.
USES OF THE SILDIGRA 50 mg:
Sildigra 50 mg is indicated as a therapy for protecting or curing the erectile dysfunction in males.This medication is also used to maintain the pulmonary arterial hypertension.
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF THE SILDIGRA 50 mg:
In some conditions this medication is dangerous for the patients, these conditions are given below:
- Patients who are suffering from these medical problems such as Peyronie’s diseases, liver or kidney damage, retinitis pigmentosa, gastrointestinal damage, and cardiovascular disorder.
- Those patients who are hypersensitive to any ingredients present in the Sildigra
- This drug is not given to those patients who are under 18 years.
- If the patients consume other medications to cure the erectile dysfunctions then no need to take this tablet.
- The patients who are using nitrates like Nitroglycerin.
Some medications are not recommended with the Sildigra because these medications can increase decrease or block the action of Sildigra. These medications are given below:
Streptomycin, Neomycin, Miconazole, ketoconazole, fluconazole, Aspirin, Diclofenac Sodium, Citalopram, Sertraline Tofenacin, Isosorbide dinitrate, Isosorbide mononitrates, Nitrogycerin, Zidovudine, Tenofovir Epivir, Isoniazid and Rifampicin.
STORAGEOF THE SILDIGRA 50 mg:
This medicine is stored at the temperature (15◦C to 30◦C). Protect this drug from heat, moisture and direct sunlight so keep this medicine in air tight container.
The dosages of Sildigra medication range are 25 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg, 130 mg and 150 mg. These dosages of this tablet aredepending on the diseases of the patients. Consume the one tablet of Sildigra with one glass of water. Consume only one recommended dose at a time. Consume this medication before 10 minutes of lovemaking with your partner.
IN CASE OF MISSED DOSE:
This medication is recommended only before 10 minutes of lovemaking with your partner, so if you missed the dose then there is no effect because this medication is not recommended for the regular use.
IN CASE OF OVERDOSE:
When the patients consume more than one dose at a time then the patient is suffering from these medical disorders such as weakness, pain in the muscle, difficulty in breathing, problem occurs in vision or hearing, long time erection with pain, feeling of vomiting and shakiness. In this case immediately tell to your doctor or physician.
Some side effects of Sildigra are disturbances in heartbeat, diarrhoea, flushing, feeling of touch is reduced,mouth gets dry and painful and long-time erection is takes place, weak eyesight, nose become blocked feeling drowsy, feeling of vertigo, pain in the muscles, light sensation, indigestion, infections in urinary tract infection, blood pressure become decreased, fever with cold, mood off, irritation, faintness, decreases the red blood cell in the body, blood comes from nose,burning, severe headache and feeling of nausea.
Prior to consuming this tablet take some cautions which are mentioned below;
- Do not use nitrates while consuming this medication.
- Escape driving after taking this drug because this drug caused dizziness.
- The patients who are suffering from these medical disorders like haemopoietic disorders, kidney or liver disorder, Peyronie’s diseases, and gastrointestinal damage.
- Consumption of alcohol is not allowed because it effects on the action of this medication.
- Avoid consumes high fat food because it effects on the action of Sildigra.