Generic Tadacip belong to the group of medicine known as phosphodiesterase-5. In the presence of sexual stimulation, generic Tadacip allows penis to fill with sufficient blood so that it can cause erection. Generic Tadacip contain Tadalafil as active ingredient. This medicine relaxes the smooth muscles and widens the blood vessels present in the penis and allows blood to fill hollow bodies and thus, erection is caused. This generic medicine only will not show its result after taking it. It also requires sexual stimulation then it shows more effective result.
Generic Tadacip should be stored below 20 degree centigrade in a cool and dry place. It should also be protected from light and moisture. This medicine should be kept away from kid and pet. The patient should always check the expiry date of the medicine before using it.
Mechanism of action:
Generic Tadacip, containing tadalafil as active ingredient, acts on the erectile tissues of the penis to increase the blood flow and so that erection occurs. At the time of sexual stimulation, nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue that activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. The enzyme is responsible for increasing the level of a chemical known as cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). This cGMP relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allow blood to fill the spongy erectile tissue to cause erection. There is one more enzyme present in the penis that is called as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). This enzyme break cGMP thus preventing blood flow into the penis and ultimately it results in loosing erection. The generic Tadacip works by inhibition of PDE5 that resolves erectile dysfunction with the help of natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP.
Generic Tadacip is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men.
Generic Tadacip is contradicted in patient who shows hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the medicine.
The patient might get side effect after the intake of generic Tadacip are:
- Nasal congestion
- Shortness of breathing
Some of the drug that interacts with generic Tadacip includes:
Initially, the patient should be given 20 mg of generic Tadacip prior anticipation of physical intercourse. This medicine should not be given more than once in a day. Generic Tadacip should be given to the patient at least 30 minutes of the physical intercourse. It can be taken with food or without food. Based on the response that the patient shows for the generic Tadacip, the dose can be increased or decreased.
In case the dose is missed by the patient they should contact to the doctor.
If overdose of the medicine is suspected, then they should consult to the doctor.
- The patient, if allergic to generic Tadacip, should not use the medicine.
- If the patient is taking any nitrate medicine such as Nitroglycerin for angina, then they should not take generic Tadacip as it might lead to severe and sudden drop in their blood pressure
- In case the patient is suffering from any kidney or liver disease then they should not take this tablet.
- If the patient had stroke in last six month or had any heart problem or heat attack then it is advisable for them for not using this generic Tadacip.
- If the patient had abnormal high or low blood pressure, then generic Tadacip should not be taken by them.
- Intake of grape fruit juice and alcohol is not advisable while taking tablet of generic Tadacip.
- The patient if taking medicines such as Erythromycin, Rifamycin, Ritonavir, Saquinavir, Itraconazole, Tamuslosin, Doxazosin, etc. should not take generic Tadacip as it might interfere in the functioning of desired result. Therefore, instead of providing good and positive result, this might cause serious and adverse reactions. So the patient should avoid taking all such medicines.