What is an eCheck?
Our commitment to customers for delivering world class services is the driving force that motivates us to regularly improve our services. Taking one step forward in this direction we have introduced eCheck or Electronic Check Payment option for our US Customers. Electronic checks are the advanced form of regular paper checks that don’t require stamp, paper and envelope like regular checks. The prominent features that have made eCheck a popular choice in the market include uncomplicated understandable working process, hassle free use and provides extremely safe payment transaction option.
How does eCheck work?
The working of eCheck is quite similar to regular paper checks but all transactions are done electronically. As you make payment through an eCheck, the amount of check is debited from your bank account or issuer bank account. Generally, in the period of 2-3 working days the amount processed to the recipient bank account. In this period recipient bank account shows funds in "pending" category.
What may cause eCheck transaction unsuccessful?
If your eCheck money transaction is unsuccessful that may be the result of insufficient amount in your account. In such case, both the parties will get an e-notification in their registered email address.
What are the requirements for using this facility at TopDrugMart?
Following are must for getting this facility:
- You must have a US bank account.
- You have sufficient amount in you related bank account.
- Details of your bank such as Bank routing number, Bank account number and Name on your bank account.
What are the benefits of using eCheck?
Some of the featured benefits of eCheck transaction include the followings:
- Provide trouble-free, easy option to conduct bank transactions.
- Convenient to use even by a remote user.
- Developed by FSTC, echeck is one of the safest options of Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) in the present time.
- It offers almost unlimited information carrying capability to users.
- The automatic verification and electronic processing make it a less expensive payment option while keeping frauds away from your fund transactions.
- Though, it provides way-ahead features than the regular paper checks yet it kept intact the essential features of traditional paper check like stop payment and easy reconciliation.
- This facility can be availed by all account holders even where other electronic payment solutions are not available or are not safe.
- It also facilitates speedy and swift settlement of financial obligations in secure environment
- It is healthy for environment as well. Many papers are saved by using eCheck as all transaction and processing is done electronically.