“Say no to Erectile Dysfunction by using Filitra”
Filitra has Verdenafil as an active constituent which is useful as a remedy to cure from the erectile dysfunction. This active constituent belongs to the category of PDE-5 drugs. This medicine exerts their action by obstructed the activity of PDE-5 inhibitor, to reduce the action of PDE-5 inhibitor it boosts up the flow of blood in the penile region which causes an erection in the penis. It shows its effect by vasodilatation by increase blood flow in the male reproductive system. This medication is not providing any safety from the sexually transmitted diseases and pregnancy.
PRESCRIBED AMOUNT OF FILITRA:
Filitra drug should be taken before half an hour of lovemaking with your partner. You can consume this medicine with or without food. But avoid taking heavy food with this medicine. Take this medicine with one glass of water.
Some drugs which are suitable with the Filitra because these drugs inhibit increase or decrease the action of Filitra. These drugs are given below:
Doxazocin (alpha blocker medicines), Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, (antifungal medicines), Erythromycin and Rifampicin (antibiotics), Amiodarone, Procainamide (anti arrhythmia medicines), Ritonavir, Acyclovir (anti HIV medicines) and Tadalafil, Sildenafil (PDE-5 Inhibitors)
Contraindication is the conditions in which the Filitra is dangerous or unsafe to the patients. These conditions are mentioned below:
- Those patients who are hypersensitive with the Verdenafil or other ingredient present in this medicine.
- Patient suffering from kidney or liver damage, cardiac disorder and congenital effects of the penis.
- Escape the use of grape fruit or grape juice.
- Do not consume nitrates while using this tablet.
- This medicine is not prescribed for the females and men who are under 18 years of age.
ADVERSE EFFECTS OF FILITRA:
Some adverse effects of Filitra are feeling of sleeplessness, and close nose, pain in the stomach, sore in back, face, tongue and lips get swollen, sensation of vomiting, burning and rushes, severe headache.
Some serious adverse effects Filitra are difficulty in breathing, changes in the vision, anxiety, loss of hair, heart rate get irregular, and problem at the hearing, cardiac disorder, and sore in the erection and long time erection take place.
STORAGE ENVIRONMENT OF FILITRA:
This medication should be stored at the room temperature, keep this medicine in an airtight container to protect from the heat, moisture and direct sunlight. Keep this medication in neat and clean place.
IN CASE OF OVERDOSE:
When you consume more than one dose at a time then you face these symptoms such as dizziness, severe headache, feeling of vomiting, painful erection, time of erection get increased, abnormal blood pressure. In such symptoms you can immediately inform to the doctor.
IN THE CASE OF SKIP DOSE:
The percentage of missing this medication is very less because this medication should be taken when it is needed. You can consume this drug before 30 minutes of lovemaking.
Before using this medication take some cautions, which are given below:
- Escape driving when you consume this medication because this drug causes dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol or smoking while you consume this medicine because alcohol or smoking effects on the action of Filitra.
- Do not use this medication if you are consuming other medicine to cure the erectile dysfunction.