Snovitra 20MG or Sildenafil Citrate is a medicine that is widely used for the management of erectile dysfunction or impotency in men. Since this medicine comes under the group of PDE-type5 inhibitors, it exhibits the similar properties of Viagra. Snovitra 20mg is a wonderful generic invention which helps men suffering from the erectile dysfunction or impotency, due to which they fail to maintain a satisfactory physical intercourse with their partner. Since this is a very sensitive issue in men, it can put them in many troubles in normal life such as facing relationship problem with their respective partner, impotence, emotional stress and many more. So buy snovitra 20 mg, because it can help you to improve the erection and enjoy a happy life. You can find it at www.topdrugmart.co
Mechanism of Action:
Snovitra 20mg or Sildenafil citrate belong to the group of PDE-5 type and it is prescribed for the management of erectile dysfunction in men. The men facing this problem are unable to erect their penis during physical intimacy which is caused by the reduced blood circulation into the genital area. When such individual take this medication, it get absorbed very easily in the body and stops the synthesis of the phosphodiesterase type-5 enzyme in the penile region. This will further higher the amount of cGMP in the soft tissues of the penis with the influence of nitric oxides present in the penis. The higher level of cGMP increases the circulation of blood in to the penis that enhances the erection. The point to be noted at this stage, that Snovitra 20mg or any erectile dysfunction related medication always works when the man is aroused sexually. So, this medication is consumed in a planned intercourse.
Snovitra 20mg or Sildenafil Citrate is not used to treat sexually transmitted diseases or HIV. So, use protective measures like condom while involving in physical intercourse.
Indication of Snovitra 20mg:
Snovitra 20mg is indicated in the following treatment:
- Erectile Dysfunction in men.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Contraindication of Snovitra 20mg:
Snovitra 20mg is contraindicated in the following conditions:
- In the patients who are consuming nitrate containing medicines.
- Patients suffering from hepatic and kidney disease.
- Cardiac patients like heart failure, increased heart rate, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke etc.
- Increased or uncontrolled blood pressure.
- This medicine is contraindicated in women and children.
- The men below the age of 18 years.
Note: Always consult with your health care provider if you are facing any other medical condition.
Drug interactions associated with Snovitra 20mg:
Always talk to your doctor if you are under any medication before consuming any dose of Snovitra 20mg to avoid the unwanted complication. Some of the possible drugs interactions of this medication are mentioned below:
- Drugs containing nitrites or nitrates.
- Medication used in hypertension like beta-blockers, alpha-blockers, calcium channel blockers and many more.
- Drugs prescribed for the treatment of fungal infection like itraconazole, ketoconazole etc.
- Anti-coagulant like warfarin, heparin etc.
Side effects of Snovitra 20mg:
The below mentioned list of side effects is not complete. So, we strongly suggest you to inform your doctor, if you catch any symptom while using this medication. However, side effects of this medication are very rare and reported by only 1-2% of the patients who consumed this drug.
Some of the possible side effects are:
- Blurred vision
- Ear problems like tinnitus, vertigo etc.
- Sometime rashes
- Nausea and vomiting
ED medication is taken as per the requirement of the person. So there is no risk of a missed dose.
Overdose of Snovitra 20:
Do not take any overdose of this medication. Snovitra 20mg should be taken only once in a day. If you take any overdose, contact with your health care provider as early as possible.
Storage of Snovitra 20mg:
Store this medication at the temperature below 15-30 degree C. Always keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
Precautions associated to Snovitra 20mg:
Precautions needed to follow during the use of this medicine are:
- Avoid this medication if you are allergic to any ingredient of this medication.
- Avoid driving any vehicle after taking this medicine because you may experience drowsiness, dizziness or vision problem because it may lead you to face life threatening situation like accidental trauma.
- Do not perform any other activities that require mental alertness like machinery work, surgical procedure etc.
- You should not take this medication if you are a patient of a chronic heart disease, liver disease and renal problem.
- Women and children below the age of 18 years are not allowed to take Snovitra 20mg.
- Discontinue this medication if you experience any ear problem, vision problem during the course of this drug.