Tadaga 20MG contains Tadalafil as a potent pharmaceutical ingredient that it is recommended to care for erectile dysfunction in men`s. Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which male patients have a lack of capability to keep up an erection of the penis during the lovemaking. Tadalafil is categorized in the inhibitor group of Phosphodiesterase enzyme-5(PDE-5). This medicine demonstrates its action by reducing the release of PDE-5. This PDE-5 is the main cause of decrease the production of cyclic-Guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). This cGMP is responsible for increase the blood flow in the erectile smooth blood vessel of the penis by vasodilation, result in enhancing the impotency. This medicine should keep in cool and dry place.
Indications of Tadaga 20MG
Tadaga 20 mg is used for the management of the erectile dysfunction and also used for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Contraindications of Tadaga 20MG
This drug is show contraindication in following medical disease. These medical disease are described below
- kidney failure
- Hypersensitive reaction,
- Cardiac dysfunction,
- Hepatic condition
Drug interactions of Tadaga 20MG
Drug interactions are the condition in which two or more drugs interact to each other and influence the function of each drug. These drugs are given below;
- Anticonvulsant drugs: Phenytoin and Mephenytoin
- ACE inhibitors; Captopril and Enalapril
- Nitrate containing drugs ; Isosorbide Mononitrate, Tri Nitroglycerin
- Anti-HIV drugs: Ritonavir and Acyclovir
- Calcium channel blockers drugs- Deltiazem and Verapamil
- Anti-fungal drugs: Ketoconazole, Itraconzole and Fluconazole
- Anti-ulcer drugs : Cimetidine and Ranitidine
- Hypertensions drug; Doxazocin and prazosin
- Antibiotics drugs: Erythromycin and Rifampicin
- Other PDE inhibitors; Sildenafil and Vardenafil
Storage conditions of Tadaga 20MG
This medicine should be stored at 25̊C or controlled room temperature. This medicine should be keep away from sunlight and moisture.
Tadaga 20mg is a solid dosage form which is consumed by oral route. The recommend dose of this medicine should take a single tablet in 24 hours. This medicine should take with a full glass of water.
Missed dose of Tadaga 20MG
This medicine is used only when you have to make physical relationship with her partner so there is no chance to missed dose.
Overdose of Tadaga 20MG
Overdose of this medicine should avoid because Overdose of this medicine may be injurious to your health. The sign and symptoms of this medicine are more excitation, vomiting, stomach upset and tachycardia. In a case of overdose you should be concerned your doctor immediately.
This medicine has any adverse effect which may be occurred after the taking of this drug. these adverse effects are irregular vision, vomiting, vertigo, several headache, stomach pain, Flushing, contamination of Urinary tract, Abnormal ache, abnormal breathing, irregular heartbeat, backside pain,
The above lists of side effects are not complete. Patients are suffering any other side effects then contact with the physician immediately.
You must follow these precautions because this precaution is useful for your health. These precautions are given below.
- You have an allergic reaction toward its active or inactive ingredient then you should not take this medication.
- If you experience listening problem after the use of this medicine then you should avoid this medication.
- Avoid high cholesterol level and highly fatty foods.
- This medicine should not give with antihypertensive drug because they more decrease the blood pressure.
- This medicine produces dizziness so avoids driving and walking or any operating mechanical work after taking of this drug.
- This medicine is not recommended to below the age of 18 years.
- Take this medicine 30 minutes before physical intimacy.