“Safest medicine in body pain”
Tramjet 100 mg is commonly used in moderate to severe body pain. Tramadol hydrochloride is the main active ingredient found in the Tramjet 50 mg. Tramadol hydrochloride inhibits the creation of PG’S synthesis. Tramjet 100 mg reduces the discernment (perception) of the brain and response to pain. This medicine also decreases the size and magnitude of the pain signal passing from one nerve to another nerve.
Indications of Tramjet 100 mg
- Tramjet is indicated in the management of pain caused after the operation, during surgery and pain in persistent conditions such as cancer.
- This medicine also used in the moderate to severe body pain.
Drug interactions of Tramjet 100 mg
These are those drugs which distorted the effect of specific drug Tramjet 50 mg when they are consumed in combination.
- Acetaminophen medicine like Paracetamol.
- Anti ulcer drugs- Cimetidine, Ranitidine and Omeprazole
- Anti-coagulant drugs- Warfarin and Heparin
- Anti- anxiety drugs- Alprazolam and Diazepam
Contraindications of Tramjet 100 mg
Under some medical condition this medicine should not be given;
- It is contraindicated in those patients who are hypersensitivity from the Tramadol hydrochloride or any other related constituents.
- It is contraindicated in pregnant lady because it causes dependence in new born baby.
- It is contraindicated in children who are below than 18 years.
Storage conditions of Tramjet 100 mg
The Tramjet should be stored under below mentioned conditions;
- Store the Tramjet medicine at room temperature about 25-30 0C
- The storage area should be hygienic and dry.
- It must be protected from excess heat, light or humidity.
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of brood (kids) and the pets.
The initial recommended dose of Tramjet is 25 mg in morning time. You can also take 50 to 100 mg pain relief after a gap of 4 to 6 hours. Tramjet is a solid dosage form. It should administer with a full glass of water. It should be taken with or without meals.
Missed Dose of Tramjet 100 mg
Take your dose of Tramjet 100 mg usually on time. If you skip your dose then administer it as soon as you remember. But never take the 2 doses of Tramjet 100 mg at the similar time.
Overdose of Tramjet 100 mg
Avoid overdosing of Tramjet 100 mg because it is unsafe for human health. Symptoms of overdosing of Tramjet 100 mg are dependence of this medicine, increases the chances of seizures and vertigo.
In case of overdosing of Tramjet immediately take medical treatment from your nearest hospital.
Some common side effects while using the Tramjet 100 mg;
Severe hypersensitivity reactions
skin rashes, redness of skin, puffiness(swelling) in face or tongue, fever, sore throat, feeling of burning in your eyes.
Increase level of serotonin
Anxiety, tachycardia (fast heart rate), feeling of drowsiness, and hallucination.
Some common side effects
Diarrhea, feeling of nausea, stomach pain, nervousness, sweating, flushing of face.
Some safety measures should be taken before using Tramjet 100 mg;
- Evade (avoid) using any alcoholic beverages, sedatives (sleeping pills), hypnotics and any other narcotic or opoid drugs.
- Do not use Tramjet if you are sensitive to Tramadol hydrochloride or any of its active or inactive ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any liver disease, gastric health related difficulty, renal (kidney) issues then they avoid use of Tramjet 100 mg.